I'm currently an Inclusive Web Developer at Bocoup. My strengths are CSS, accessibility, clean markup, and responsive goodness. In the past I worked for Fictive Kin, Editorially, The Nerdery, Cambia Health, and worked with clients including FiftyThree, Imprint, pollinate, Tripwire, and Jive Software.
For the past several years, I've written for various publications and spoken at some conferences. More information below.
- September 2013, Refresh Portland, Style Guides: Why I Love Them
- December 2014, SmashingConf Whistler, Style Guides: Why Bother? (slides and video)
- June 2015, Future Insights Live, CSS Audits: Take back control of your CSS
- November 2015, dsgnday, Collaborative Style Guides
- Creating Style Guides on A List Apart
- CSS Audits: Taking Stock of Your Code on A List Apart
- Creating a Type Style Guide on Typekit's blog
- Regular blog posts on A List Apart
- 2015 Pastry Box Baker