I'm currently an independent design implementer looking for her next gig. My strengths are CSS, accessibility, clean markup, and responsive goodness. In the past I worked for Bocoup, Fictive Kin, Editorially, The Nerdery, Cambia Health, and worked with clients including FiftyThree, Imprint, pollinate, Tripwire, and Jive Software.
I've written for various publications and spoken at conferences in the past, more information is below.
- September 2013, Refresh Portland, Style Guides: Why I Love Them
- December 2014, SmashingConf Whistler, Style Guides: Why Bother? (slides and video)
- June 2015, Future Insights Live, CSS Audits: Take back control of your CSS
- November 2015, dsgnday, Collaborative Style Guides
- Creating Style Guides on A List Apart
- CSS Audits: Taking Stock of Your Code on A List Apart
- Creating a Type Style Guide on Typekit's blog
- Regular blog posts on A List Apart
- 2015 Pastry Box Baker
- Various posts on Bocoup's blog
Podcasts & Interviews
Want to work together? Learn more about the projects I like and how I can help you or your team.
Want to chat about something other than working together? Please get in touch, you can find me on Twitter or .