Case study: Enterprise corporate client
Client was looking to add more accessibility knowledge to the team creating a pattern library for use on various web properties.
Length of Engagement
- Answers to developer questions regarding accessibility as components were created.
- Comprehensive notes on research done after accessibility testing was done with various screen readers.
- Help and feedback to designers regarding color combinations.
- The new site launched on time and accessibility issues were addressed prior to and quickly after launch through testing and research.
- Color contrast issues were resolved working with the brand team.
- The pattern library was on its way to solidifying and expanding to include patterns for more teams within the corporation.